Chicago Model Scources

I will be in Chicago for a few hours in mid Sept. Are there any good shops or bookstores near the Amtrac station?

Cfbush2000

If by Amtrak station you mean Union Station downtown then I assume you will just be getting off the train for awhile and have to take public transportation. Then the answer is no. It has always amazed me that no Hobby shop is in downtown Chicago. Now if you have a car and a few hours then head south to Trost on 63rd st near California. I would say that is closest to downtown and it is an old ma pa type store. As a matter of fact last time I was there ma and pa still worked it. There is Also Stanton that is somewhere in the city on Milwaukee ave. I have been to all the hobby shops but never there. I don't know why either. Happy shopping, Max Bryant

Reply to
Max Bryant