Fargo ND Hobby Shop Going Out of Business

Subject header says it all, Baders' Hobby Shop in Moorhead, Minnesota (just across the river from Fargo) will be starting its going out of business sale on Monday the 7th of June. I have no idea waht the price reductions are going to be, but expect them to start at about 25% to begin with. Chris, the owner, has had a lot of things going on in his life in the last two years since he took over the business, and it doesn't help that a Hobby Lobby and a national chain hobby shop came into town as well. He's basically cutting his losses as best he can now.

Show your support for local businesses and stop in.

Reply to
Drew Hill

I'm in Larimore and only get to Moorhead about 3 times a year. I always stop at Bader's. It is sad to see another LHS gone. I hope I can get there in the near future to thank Chris for the good times.

Chuck

Cfbush2000