Got Model Engine Builder

Got my first two issues of Model Engine Builder, and I'm delighted. Drawings are 11 x 17, folded and stuck into mag without binding, so they
are easily removable. Regular column is "Letters from Robert Washburn."
First issue has a couple of real simple engines that even I might be able to handle :-)
Mag is primarily aimed at model IC engines, but one simple engine in issue 1 is a steam oscillating engine for getting newbies like me started, and I assume there may be an occasional one now and then, but mostly IC.
Each issue includes a photo centerfold- of an ENGINE or MODEL. A high quality mag, and I hope it can stay in business :-)
    --Agreed; got mine and have read 'em cover to cover. Hope they get a little heavier into steam engines, particularly the kind ME won't touch, i.e. something without Stephenson valve gear, heh.
--
"Steamboat Ed" Haas : Just another fart in
Hacking the Trailing Edge! : the Elevator of Life...