Need Chicago based modeler to complete hull of wooden model of HMS Victory

I have a scale model of HMS Victory and I need someone to complete the difficult bit of the hull planking. I have managed about 1/3 of the hull so far but am headed to a part that I know I will never complete. I would like to pay someone to finish the planking properly so I can continue on with the project. Seems a shame to have it gather dust in the corner of my lab. I would stress that I have neither the skills nor the interest in doing this myself, I am preparing for the more achievable task of rigging. Anyone that has an interest please respond to this posting and I will get in touch directly with you. Thanks in advance.

Harry Palmer

Reply to
Harry Palmer