Rigging Thread for Heller HMS Victory

Hi!

I am in the process of gathering info about the Heller HMS Victory.

The kit I have has only 0.3mm and 0.6mm sizes.

I am interested in what modelers have used or are using for their rigging thread, ie. size, color, who manufactured the thread. etc....

Thanks for any info that can be provided.

It may be of use to other modelers also.

Reply to
gleason

I have a Michaels Craft Store nearby. It has a great selection of various types of threads. I use several types. The 'knitting' thread area gave me some of the thicker ones, such as for anchor cable for my Hellers Soliel Royale.

Reply to
Don Stauffer