Slightly OT: Miniature Thread Data

Hi -

I know "Google is your friend", but I can't seem to find the info...

I'm looking for thread data for the older style #000-120 thread....In particular, Major/Minor diameter and perhaps a suggested tap drill size for a .125 depth. Material is 303 Stainless, so I guess a 50% thread because of the size..

I know it's not a SWx question, but the smallest I've done previously was a #00 and I was hoping one of you fine people happened to have some info or a link handy.... :)

I am doing this is SWx, so that makes it slightly "on-topic", right? :)

Thanks,

IYM

Reply to
<IYM>