Long thread shoulder bolt

Hi,
Sorry it's a bit off topic but does anyone know if it's possible to get shoulder bolts with longer than standard threads? This is the size
I'm after:
http://www.boltmeup.com/m6-x-8-x-30-shoulder-bolts-cap-allen-129-black-x-4-4563-p.asp
M6 thread, 8mm diameter by 30mm length shoulder, but I need around 20mm of thread rather than 11mm. Stainless would be preferable too as it's to go on a motorbike.
Any ideas or do I need to get some turned up from M8 bolts?
Cheers, Rob
snipped-for-privacy@btinternet.com wrote:

http://www.boltmeup.com/m6-x-8-x-30-shoulder-bolts-cap-allen-129-black-x-4-4563-p.asp
You can get them upto 50mm long - so maybe use a longer one and cut some extra thread on. You will need to turn some of the 8mm section down to 6mm first. You can buy them singly from Emkay (at a price) unless you want to buy a full box.
Bob