Anyone have a cool 3-axis program for a Bandit I mill?

I am trying to sell my Wells-Index vertical mill with Bandit I control. I have never really done much with it, so I don't have any good programs written. I just wondered if any of you might have a little program that you could share that would make a good demonstration of this mill. Perhaps a small contoured engraving.

Thank you,

Lanny

Reply to
Lanny Smith