Miller 210 (Best place/price to purchase?)

I've been looking at the Miller 210. Compared with the Hobart and Lincoln, the Miller stood out with a better duty cycle and features. Best price I could find was $1180.45 at Quimby Corp. in Portland OR. with free shipping. I'm in Ohio. I'm ready to buy, does anyone know of any place that might offer a better deal?

Reply to
knob

You could save yourself 58 cents and get it on ebay from Indiana Oxygen Supply.

Reply to
AL