Seeking Blue Rider Decals

Anybody have some FS? Filling holes to make a complete set.

Tom

Reply to
maiesm72

Hi Tom; I was just looking at some at skyway model shop. Call Emil Minerich on Tuesday (he's at a swap meet today, and the store is normally closed on Mondays) and tell him what you're looking for. Or drop him an email.

I hope he has what need.

-- Stephen

Reply to
Stephen Tontoni

Thanks, Stephen, I'll give him a shout.

Filled a lot of holes in the Blue Rider collection yesterday. The IPMS Santa Rosa/Mt.Diablo show was excellent. Aside from over 350 entries there were a lot of vendors, some with excellent prices and selection. Aside from the Blue Rider decals I loaded up on after-market WWI stuff in preperation for my next book, a 1/72 Silver Cloud Hawker Fury that I had never heard of, an Airfix OO Cattle Wagon, three of the five Hawk kits that needed to complete the set and several other goodies. Best regional that I have ever attended.

Cheers,

Tom

Reply to
maiesm72

Forgot to mention that I=A0 have three Blue Ride sheets for trade:BR216 Lithuanian Air Force Sheet 2 with a very slight tear that does not affect the decal.BR250 Gran Chaco Air WarBR803 Serbian Gazelle/Mi-8/ Galeb/An-2TomOn Feb 10, 1:14=A0pm, " snipped-for-privacy@netscape.com" wrote:> Thanks, Stephen, I'll give him a shout.> > Filled a lot of holes in the Blue Rider collection yesterday. The IPMS> Santa Rosa/Mt.Diablo show was excellent. Aside from over 350 entries> there were a lot of vendors, some with excellent prices and selection.> Aside from the Blue Rider decals I loaded up on after-market WWI stuff> in preperation for my next book, a 1/72 Silver Cloud Hawker Fury that> I had never heard of, an Airfix OO Cattle Wagon, three of the five> Hawk kits that needed to complete the set and several other goodies.> Best regional that I have ever attended.> > Cheers,> > Tom> > On Feb 10, 12:36=A0pm, Stephen Tontoni wrote:> > > > > In article> >

,>

Anybody have some FS? Filling holes to make a complete set.> > > >

Tom> > > Hi Tom; I was just looking at some at skyway model shop. Call Emil> > Minerich on Tuesday (he's at a swap meet today, and the store is> > normally closed on Mondays) and tell him what you're looking for. Or> > drop him an email.> > >

> > I hope he has what need.> > > -- Stephen- Hide quoted text -> > - Show quoted text -

Reply to
maiesm72

Aw fudge. I just listed those Moldovan MiG decals on E-bay. Probably won't sell anyway. ;]

Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.

Reply to
Mad-Modeller

A good place to try would be Aeroclub. They list a lot of sheets.

Scott Spahr