BDMicro Still Around?

Is BDMicro

still in business? I've been trying to access their site for several days, and even though they're one of the top search results for microcontroller boards on Google, their address just brings up a blank page. Seems like a waste of a good ranking.

Chris

Reply to
Chris Spencer

Works for me. The page even looks a bit updated since the last time I visited.

Go here to check if a site is dead or alive, or just your connection to it:

-- Gordon

Reply to
Gordon McComb

Yes! We are still here. Our web server was down for a few hours this past Friday, but as far as I know everything is working. We've been getting orders, anyway, and lots of web traffic.

Please don't hesitate to contact me directly by e-mail if you have trouble accessing the web site.

-Brian

Reply to
Brian Dean