BDMicro Still Around?

Is BDMicro (www.bdmicro.com) still in business? I've been trying to access their site for several days, and even though they're one of the
top search results for microcontroller boards on Google, their address just brings up a blank page. Seems like a waste of a good ranking.
Chris
Chris Spencer wrote:

Works for me. The page even looks a bit updated since the last time I visited.
Go here to check if a site is dead or alive, or just your connection to it:
http://alertra.com/spotcheck.php
-- Gordon
On Mon, May 08, 2006 at 09:49:38PM -0700, Gordon McComb wrote:

Yes! We are still here. Our web server was down for a few hours this past Friday, but as far as I know everything is working. We've been getting orders, anyway, and lots of web traffic.
Please don't hesitate to contact me directly by e-mail if you have trouble accessing the web site.
-Brian
--
Brian Dean
ATmega128 based MAVRIC controllers