HPR Magazine?

Aloha, I am not trying to start a flame war, or troll for posts but............ I have not seen HPR in a while. Is it still in print?

Thanks, Larry

Reply to
AkaZilla

To answer your question - yes it still exists but it sucks.

I don't think this will start a flame war. Almost everyone agrees that it sucks. It comes out pretty regular now. Don't waste your money. Did I mention that it sucks?

If anyone wants to know how it sucks, any post from the past 6-12 months still apply except that it sucks on a more regular schedule.

Reply to
Phil Stein

TRA members who have a subscription have reported receiving issues. Whether or not it ever reappears on store shelves is anyone's guess.

Joel. phx

Reply to
Joel Corwith