Launch Announcement - 3 Oaks Michigan 11/8-9/03

Michigan Team 1 is pleased to announce our fall high power launch at 3 Oaks Michigan Saturday and Sunday, November 8 and 9. 12k waiver, huge N+ capable field, vendors and porta johns on site. Official launch hotel - Holiday Inn Express in New Buffalo, MI. Please see our website at

or email for additional info.

Kid, Estes and NAR friendly too! :-)

Bruce Kirchner TRA #5888 L2 Secretary / Treasurer Michigan Team 1 Tripoli Prefecture #9

Reply to
Bruce Kirchner

Sky Ripper Systems will be at Three Oaks, demoing our full line of

38mm hybrid rocket motors.

Looking forward to a GREAT launch! Todd Moore

Todd Moore

Outstanding news!!!!...These things rock...if you haven't seen these motors it is well worth the trip. Three Oaks....Team1....Sky Ripper...12,00 ft....Chili Man....

Hey Chili Man and Sky Ripper....talk about passing gas!!!!!

"OOOO this is gonna be great" (add Kent Dorfmund voice if you wish)....Gotta be there...gotta fly some stuff.....can't wait....can't wait.

Mark A Palmer TRA 08542 L3

Reply to
Mark A Palmer

Sweet.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

One thing I have never failed to be described as is gassy.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

So, Mark, did you build that cluster rocket with 38mm mounts?

You'll find a HUGE performance difference between the H70 and H150 -- I helped a friend fly the H150 in a rocket he normally flies on an H70. It zipped off the pad with enough authority that afterwards, I had someone ask me if it was a J motor.

I can't wait to quit flying everyone else's rockets on these, and see how my Gaseous Emanations does on the H150!

-Kevin

Reply to
Kevin Trojanowski

Started it.... Fins cut from 1/8 inch sheet phenolic....5 38 mmm mounts. Even glassed the Back end..... Hopt to fly it on 4 Pro38 J400SS aqnd airstart a J570....Followe....at some point.....on 5 J570's....can you say "easy access M"

The booster is 48 inches long...so flying a cluster of Sky Rippers is a definet future occurance....

I have flown the H and a I...They move... I haven't flown the J motor yet.... Hope to soon...Even true solids bigots have taken a second look and been impressed.

So bring it on up to Three Oaks!!!!! And Rip Some Sky.... I have alreday indicated that I am anxiously on the waiting list for these motors....

Mark

Reply to
Mark A Palmer

Looking forward to seeing the Sky Ripper motors, Todd.

Nothing exotic for me this time - Space Plane on a J420 and Psychotic Reaction on a J570 should be entertaining.

Still haven't fixed broken stuff from April.

See Ya There,

Reply to
Bruce Kirchner

You guys are in for a treat. I have really enjoyed flying the SkyRipper hybrids. They are very well engineered and Todd Moore is a class act. I can not wait until they are certified and I encourage everybody to check them out!

-Todd Harrison

Reply to
Todd Harrison

That endorsement should be in the FAQ for both form and function.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine