Launch Announcement - 3 Oaks MI

Michigan Team 1 is pleased to announce that our Fall launch will be held Saturday and Sunday, November 5 and 6, 2005 at our field in 3 Oaks,
Michigan.
1/A to N impulse 12000' waiver with windows to 16000' both days Large recovery area Vendors on site Reliable launch equipment Hybrid support Kid friendly NAR Friendly
For more info please see
www.team1.org
or feel free to contact me.
Bruce Kirchner TRA 5888 L2 Secretary/Treasurer Michigan Team 1
I'll be there with plenty to fly....see you there Bruce!
Mark Palmer