Fall 2003 Three Oaks launch rescheduled

Due to a conflict with a popular Notre Dame football game that affects our ability to secure sufficient hotel rooms, and concerns about the timing of the harvest, Michigan Team-1 has decided to reschedule our Fall 2003 Three Oaks launch. The launch was originally scheduled for November 1st and 2nd. It has been rescheduled for November 8th and

9th, with alternate dates of November 15th and 16th. Please see the Team-1 website for details,
Thanks, Bob Chmara
Reply to
Bob Chmara

And if everyone there doesn't buy something from Saturn Press, I will blot out the moon!!!!

Peter Alway

Saturn Press PO Box 3709 Ann Arbor, MI 48106-3709

scale data at:

PeteAlway