Launch Announcement 3 Oaks, Michigan

Michigan Team 1 is pleased to host its annual fall high power rocket launch at

3 Oaks, Michigan next weekend, November 6 and 7.

A through O impulse (Certified motors only) Hybrid support - Hypertech, Sky Ripper, RATT, etc.

12000' waiver with windows to 16000' twice daily Large mile square field with additional recovery areas Porta Pottys on site Vendors on site Estes, Kid and NAR friendly Offical launch hotel - Holiday Inn Express, New Buffalo, MI

More details can be found at:

Feel free to contact me for additional info.

-- Bruce Kirchner TRA L2 #5888 Michigan Team 1 High Power Rocketry Proud Gun Owner!

Reply to
Bruce Kirchner

I'll be there....looking for one of those 16k windows too ;-) Will you be there Bruce?

Mark A Palmer

Reply to
Mark A Palmer

After missing the last two 3 Oaks launches, I am planning on attending both days to hopefully get some great shots.

Keep your fingers crossed for decent weather!

- Marc

Klinger Photography

Marc Klinger

Now THAT'S the best news I've heard all day....it will be great to see you there Marc! We've missed you!

Mark A Palmer

Reply to
Mark A Palmer

With Bells on, Mark!