Star Trek "Enterprise" is back on the air???

OK!! WTF I just saw a commercial on Fox stating the Star Trek Enterprise will be "Premiering" on Fox on Sept 17!

Did the show get resurrected or is it just reruns because they shows scenes that I have never seen before!

Reply to
The Model Hobbit

Well it looks like it is returning in syndication!

Oh damn!

Reply to
The Model Hobbit

I guess it is *possible* that FOX cold rescue and revive the series, as series have had such a rebirth before.

Was it definitely a *national* commercial, as opposed to just a local commercial on your FOX affiliate? (meaning that the show was "premiering" in your market, in the syndicated re-run format)

Reply to
Greg Heilers

And like every other show relegated to the "syndicated rerun" afterlife... ...will be a good five minutes cut out of each episode.

(Man....what I miss....is "Deep Space Nine"!!)

Reply to
Greg Heilers

Probably premiering reruns, that's supposed to start 9/17. The website has listings for locating it in syndication...

TMB

Michael Brizendine User

Spike TV, two-a-days, 11:00AM and Noon

Reply to