Old Ironside Kits

Does anyone have a source for some of the older Ironside kits such as the Panzertraggerwagen or are these totally out of production.

Val Kraut

Reply to
Val Kraut

I'm just wondering what color you painted Raymond Burr's suit.

Reply to
Tom Cervo

Considerable opportunities for wheelchair weathering too! ;)

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Bill Banaszak

Since someone mentioned this subject...

MPC DID produce a model kit of the "Ironside" (Ford?) van back in

1971. Don't know if a wheelchair or Raymond Burr figure were included though.

It amazes me what a company will and will not produce. Of course maybe they were looking ahead to the future where obscure kits that were sales flops when they were in production become highly valued collectors items on Ebay ;^)

Martin

Reply to
Martin

...from which they derive no monetary benefit... Droll, very droll. :) Unfortunately they probably wouldn't gain much if they dusted off the moulds and re-shot some kits. Demand on E-bay doesn't seem to translate to sales success in re-release (darn it!).

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Bill Banaszak