regarding website

Hi,

The website is recently launced a week ago, we are invitinf RC enthusiasts to use the facilities there. 65% of traffic is from the States. Although a UK based site it will cater for overseas custom to. More RC related stuff is forth coming, hence why we placed a message here for you. Please feel free to use the facility and give it a try. Regards Shaun

Shaun

This site is Powered By: MakeBid Auction

Not to be a jerk, but I'd guess you're still in high school from the looks of the site.

You purchased or stole a perl auction cgi script. You modified it apparently in a way that it shouldn't be (see above) which lends me to think you stole it. And you're linked all wrong to content providers (mostly news). Too many jagged edges.

1) I'd clean the site up in a big hurry if you want it to survive. 2) I wouldn't advertise where communication is two way (You'll get assnuts like me replying)
Reply to
Caden