Eight years old...

Thanks so much to all for the past eight years that Papas Trains has been in existance. What started out as only helping a few friends with their DCC installations has now grown to having customers in fourteen states plus the UK and Canada.

What started out in 1996 with DCC decoder installations has now grown to the building of craftsman kits, custom painting, and even recently traveling to Tacoma Washington to build a customers layout. We thank all of you for your loyalty and your patience at times with us. We will continue servicing people in the best hobby there is.

Thanks again Larry at

LarEyman

Congratulations on getting over the startup hump for a hobby business! Hope you have many more years of fun and profit ahead.

-- There are more Democrats on the Calif. Special Election than Republicans! Go count if you don't believe me! Bob May

Reply to
Bob May

Larry wrote: Thanks so much to all for the past eight years that Papas Trains has been in existence. What started out as only helping a few friends with their DCC installations has now grown to having customers in fourteen states plus the UK and Canada. What started out in 1996 with DCC decoder installations has now grown to the building of craftsman kits, custom painting, and even recently traveling to Tacoma Washington to build a customers layout. We thank all of you for your loyalty and your patience at times with us. We will continue servicing people in the best hobby there is. Thanks again Larry at

---------------------------------------------------- Congratulations, Larry! Hope you have many, many more successful years.

History of N Scale:
Links to over 700 helpful sites:

Bill