RCU tops 200,000 members

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: RC Universe has just passed the 200,000 member registration milestone this past week.

RC Universe, which was created in December of 2001, quickly grew as it grabbed the attention of radio control modelers worldwide. Word of mouth continues to spread among rc enthusiasts helping the site to add an additional 200 members average each day. This past week we officially broke through and passed the 200,000 member registration milestone.

RC Universe has added many new features since it was originally developed based on a discussion forum. Some of these include an online magazine, full blown classified/auction market, product guide, product comparisons, photo gallery, video gallery, pricing blue book, track/field locator's and much more.

Everyone here at RC Universe would like to thank the members and moderators who have all come together here in the RCU community to make it what it has become today. We never could have predicted in just 4 years that 200,000 rc hobbyists would have come aboard. We are all looking forward to the next 4 years and beyond.

In the coming weeks & months we have plans for more features and improvements to the site. We just recently rolled out an area specific site "

", the eflight only website & plan to introduce an upcoming car/truck only website.

Stay tuned for the next 4 years and beyond!

To all the electric flyers - take a look at

I think you will find it a great site addressing our electric flight needs and fantacies.

Wattflyer, like the other forums at RCU are moderated (moderately) so you will not find some of the unpleasantness that pops up in unmoderated newsgroups.

Reply to
Red Scholefield