RCU tops 200,000 members

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: RC Universe has just passed the 200,000 member
registration milestone this past week.
RC Universe, which was created in December of 2001, quickly grew as it
grabbed the attention of radio control modelers worldwide. Word of mouth
continues to spread among rc enthusiasts helping the site to add an
additional 200 members average each day. This past week we officially broke
through and passed the 200,000 member registration milestone.
RC Universe has added many new features since it was originally developed
based on a discussion forum. Some of these include an online magazine, full
blown classified/auction market, product guide, product comparisons, photo
gallery, video gallery, pricing blue book, track/field locator's and much
more.
Everyone here at RC Universe would like to thank the members and moderators
who have all come together here in the RCU community to make it what it has
become today. We never could have predicted in just 4 years that 200,000 rc
hobbyists would have come aboard. We are all looking forward to the next 4
years and beyond.
In the coming weeks & months we have plans for more features and
improvements to the site. We just recently rolled out an area specific site
"
", the eflight only website & plan to introduce an
upcoming car/truck only website.
Stay tuned for the next 4 years and beyond!
To all the electric flyers - take a look at
I think you
will find it a great site addressing our electric flight needs and
fantacies.
Wattflyer, like the other forums at RCU are moderated (moderately) so you
will not find some of the unpleasantness that pops up in unmoderated
newsgroups.
Reply to
Red Scholefield

Site Timeline