RCU "you can link product directly to your post"

This is absolutely amazing and shows how clueless RCU is. They want their USER's to become a shill for their advertisers. Like I said, amazing!.. and it's getting worse than we thought it was going to be.

Cut and pasted from RCU: "When you start a new thread at the top there is a checkbox that says "Check here if you want to link this post to a product throughout the site.". If you check it off then after you post a popup will allow you to associate that thread to a product in our product guide, other discussion threads on the product, classifieds/auctions, reviews, mag reviews and more. Next time you post a new thread try it if you are starting a thread on a particular product. We have 1000's of items already in our guide for you to link to.

Enjoy.

_____________________________

RCadmin RC Universe "

Reply to
MJC

roger guinn

Youre right. The new site is well done. Having the link to the product in a related thread is very convenient. RCU's new site has apparently been designed by some savvy folks. Ensures it will stay a very popular site.

Reply to
bookneeeye

Oh, I get it. You're the one guy on the planet who actually _enjoys_ being on spam email lists and telephone call marketing lists because you're so lonely, and you are really tickled when 60% of your monitor is taken up by ads and routinely by a full page pop-over ad. I get it now. But tell me, what planet ARE you from?

MJC

Reply to
MJC