RCU

No - still works for me; if you haven't logged in for a while, I believe they've changed servers, and you may have to clear your cache (cookies? Temporary Internet files?).

Reply to
BÿkrDan

Nope! Was there just a few minutes ago.

Reply to
Fubar of The HillPeople

Thanks! After rebooting my computer all problems went away. PO

Reply to
PO

I can't access the forums (although I can access the home page and marketplace) Am I the only one?

Reply to
Edgar Perez

Probably. I was in there several times today.

Reply to
Paul McIntosh