Can I post a link to this?

A friend of mine has designed with inclinometer specifically for model railroads. It measures grade and superelevation and displays readings on two LCD displays.

Reply to
Boris Mohar

"Boris Mohar" wrote

Sure, Boris! Repeated spamming is what gets everyone's back up.

Pointing out a new and potentially useful tool is actually something that most of us would probably look forward to seeing.

Pete

Reply to
P. Roehling

Ok, here it is.

Boris Mohar

On 1/3/2008 5:55 PM Boris Mohar spake thus:

Interesting, but looks overpriced.

Reply to
David Nebenzahl

Who's gonna stop you?

This is an unmoderated newgroup. You can do and say what you like and nobody can stop you.

-- Happy New Year

Roger T. Home of the Great Eastern Railway at:-

48° 25' North Longitude: 123° 21' West

Reply to
Roger T.

On 1/3/2008 6:45 PM Roger T. spake thus:

The guy is polite and asks first before posting something that might offend people and you piss all over his query?

What an ass.

Reply to
David Nebenzahl

"Roger T." wrote

Himself, Roger. Because he was polite enough to ask before posting, we know he cares about what other people think.

In the old days we used to call this "having manners".

Pete

Reply to
P. Roehling

"Boris Mohar" wrote

Nice idea, but as David noted; it's an awful lot of money for something that can also be accomplished with a weighted pendulum and a graduated piece of cardboard.

Pete

Reply to
P. Roehling

I wasn't pissing over anyone. Just telling him it's an unmoderated newsgroup and he can do what he likes. No pissing there.