Can I post a link to this?

A friend of mine has designed with inclinometer specifically for model railroads. It measures grade and superelevation and displays readings on two
LCD displays.
--

Boris Mohar

Sure, Boris! Repeated spamming is what gets everyone's back up.
Pointing out a new and potentially useful tool is actually something that most of us would probably look forward to seeing.
Pete

Ok, here it is. http://www.unionvilledepot.com /
--

Boris Mohar

On 1/3/2008 5:55 PM Boris Mohar spake thus:

Interesting, but looks overpriced.
Who's gonna stop you?
This is an unmoderated newgroup. You can do and say what you like and nobody can stop you.
-- Happy New Year
Roger T. Home of the Great Eastern Railway at:- http://www.highspeedplus.com/~rogertra / Latitude: 48 25' North Longitude: 123 21' West
On 1/3/2008 6:45 PM Roger T. spake thus:

The guy is polite and asks first before posting something that might offend people and you piss all over his query?
What an ass.

I wasn't pissing over anyone. Just telling him it's an unmoderated newsgroup and he can do what he likes. No pissing there.
-- Happy New Year
Roger T. Home of the Great Eastern Railway at:- http://www.highspeedplus.com/~rogertra / Latitude: 48 25' North Longitude: 123 21' West

Himself, Roger. Because he was polite enough to ask before posting, we know he cares about what other people think.
In the old days we used to call this "having manners".
Pete

Nice idea, but as David noted; it's an awful lot of money for something that can also be accomplished with a weighted pendulum and a graduated piece of cardboard.
Pete