Unbelievable Ebay Auction!

From time to time, I know that there has been discussions surrounding some items that have been up for auction on Ebay. This one HAS to rival the "one piece of curved Track" from several months ago.

No, this is NOT and advertisement...

I might be bidding if it said "WOW" or L@@K; I'm surprised it's not RARE!!! : )

dlm

--------------------------- Dan Merkel

Reply to
Dan Merkel

A fool and his money...

Reply to
Rick Jones

At least he's not gouging on the shipping!

No, this is NOT and advertisement...

I might be bidding if it said "WOW" or L@@K; I'm surprised it's not RARE!!! : )

dlm

--------------------------- Dan Merkel

Reply to
Val

Have you ever seen the eBay auctions of the woman who posts pictures of Lionel trains she is holding in front of her semi-revealed, ample breasts?

What's next? A Lionel train lovingly wrapped in a pair of well used pantyhose? Maybe a bottle of her special formula cooch scented smoke fluid?

Reply to
Spender

But, but, it's collectible!

Reply to
Steve Caple

If it gets zero bids I would not consider it unbelievable.

Would you?

Reply to
Mark Mathu

Are you referring to the bidder or the seller in this case?

Reply to
Mark Mathu

I much prefer the two 2-56 screws from the same seller for $3.24, myself.

Mark Mathu

Snort. Ended with no bids - apparently everyone had their own drawerful of hornhook couplers already. I *wish* they were worth 4 bucks apiece. *

Reply to
PV

The bidder.

Reply to