you know you been at it a LONG TIME, when...

given a grade 2 Schlage KIK, with NO key, you disassemble it,
and unscrew the tail piece, rather than waste time trying to
pick it..
time? under 2 minutes to disassemble and reassemble..
--Shiva--

Reply to
--Shiva--
I cant pick a Schlage worth a flip. Learned to hold onto those springs. Much easier to me to take them apart if the door is open.
Reply to
Glen Cooper

Site Timeline