AMSEC safe Need info on time lock power supply

Hi,

I'm restoring a MAJOR safe made by AMSEC in the late 80's. I need to know the voltage output of the transformer for the time lock. The time lock is a "Defender". AMSEC doesn't answer my e-mails and everytime I call they say all their tech support people are busy.

Thanks,

-Steve Bennett my real e-mail address is: s t e v e @ x i i r b (dot com)

Reply to
Steve Bennett

TIME MASTERS.. dont have the phone number handy.. but they are in Kansas, and repair/ etc such critters, perhaps they got a transformer?

--Shiva--

Reply to
--Shiva--

A funny thing happened. This post made it's way to the president of AMSEC and within hours I had an e-mail from the tech support manager with an answer to my question. A very polite e-mail I might add......The internet is amazing sometimes. He even included the part number. You never know who might be lurking in here.

-s

Steve Bennett wrote:

Reply to
Steve Bennett

Just in case anyone else needs this info here's the reply I got from AMSEC yesterday:

Mr.. Bennett: I apologize for the difficulty of gett>

Reply to
Steve Bennett