[eBay] It's that time again....

As usual a variety of subjects, a little of almost everything but this time with a lot of old armor-modeling magazines. Ending later on today:

Al Superczynski

get out of my group you spammer. we can get all of that junk free !

Reply to
teh insane Gaymer

In case anybody missed it, this is the Plonk! address.

Tom

Reply to
Maiesm72

"Your" group? Let's see... Al... longtime, well known, respected member of this newsgroup and contributor to several modeling sites.

You - Newbie used for plonking practice by comparison, contributor to... hmm... wasted oxygen's about all I can think of for you.

*Your* group. Heh. Yeah, sure. Buh-bye, have fun in the killfile.
Reply to
EGMcCann