I'm looking for 3 view line drawings of school busses...

My kids gave me a project for my kids teachers. They want me to build a
bus made of paper and cut and paste their class pictures in the windows
to give to their teachers on the last day of school. If I can find
something workable, I'll make the paper model and release it copyright
free to the group to use if they wish...
Thanks guys...
Danoman...
Reply to
Dano
You could buy the S'Cool Bus (Monogram I think) 1/24th scale hot rod type schoolbus and do the same filling it's windows .
noddy
Reply to
noddy
here is a link to what you want of a school bus color model or just save picture and color for self. papertoys.com/ amschoolbus.htm
Reply to
stagecoach1944