I'm looking for 3 view line drawings of school busses...

My kids gave me a project for my kids teachers. They want me to build a bus made of paper and cut and paste their class pictures in the windows to give to their teachers on the last day of school. If I can find something workable, I'll make the paper model and release it copyright free to the group to use if they wish...

Thanks guys... Danoman...

Reply to
Dano

You could buy the S'Cool Bus (Monogram I think) 1/24th scale hot rod type schoolbus and do the same filling it's windows .

noddy

Reply to
noddy

here is a link to what you want of a school bus color model or just save picture and color for self. papertoys.com/ amschoolbus.htm

Reply to
stagecoach1944