Calling RobG!

Rob,
do you still need those Tamiya Jeep parts? I wrote you a mail a week ago, and responded to group four days ago, but no answer...
Terminator
Terminator wrote:

I must have missed your e-mail. I got some of the parts I needed, but still need a couple of them. The parts I was not able to get were the gear shifts A30 and A37. I also just misplaced the canvas top support A18 (right side support) within the last few days. I can do without by using the top down option if you don't have that piece.
my e-mail address is snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com
Thanks,
Tried e-mailing you, but the e-mail bounced back.