www.rc-expert.com, online radio control expert

your online radio control expert, is designed to help you get top-quality radio control models delivered right to your door. With our headquarters in Hong Kong, we offer a wide range of model planes, helicopters and tanks at the best available price to customers in different parts of the world. You can purchase the new and latest models in just a few clicks without the expense and hassle of trips to the store. Besides, we feature an exotic variety of products manufactured in different parts of Asia, which you won't be able to get elsewhere.

Reply to
hayley

Helis. In case yall didn't want to click on the link.......... :) mk

Reply to
MJKolodziej

Nice site if you're into helis.

CR