Site Update - Western Region Goings-On

I have added some interesting pics to my Fotopic site, following a trip on Saturday from Trowbridge to Cardiff, Bristol and Bath.

FGW Gallery - featuring as many variants on FGW Class 43 Liveries as I could find and plenty of modeller-friendly detail shots of the class 180 - who's going to have a go?

Mushroom coloured 37402 working Cardiff-Rhymney services and CT 158855 on a Wessex Trains Cardiff - Portsmouth harbour service can be found at...
Are Central Trains 158s regular performers on these diagrams? - I know they can get about a bit.

Regards, Adam Warr Electra Railway Graphics

Adam Warr