site update

I have just put a new page up with a bit on the Matchbox SH-2F Seasprite,
enjoy an oldie

--
Ted (happy modeller) Taylor.
http://mysite.wanadoo-members.co.uk/teds-modelworks

did you cut off the > at the start of the url? i tried the site 3 times and it's fine.
Gordon the site is still being transferred and a number of pages are not up yet but there are appx 70 pages so far to view, spoken to others and the pages have opened OK
--
Ted (happy modeller) Taylor.
www.modelwork.freeserve.co.uk.

Seasprite,

i think this build is an example of how superior construction and detailing can not only overcome kit shortcomings, but also use them to advantage. now i have to build one of my heli's.