site update

I have just put a new page up with a bit on the Matchbox SH-2F Seasprite,
enjoy an oldie
Reply to
Ted Taylor
I don't know if everybody will find the same thing but I couldn't access most of your pages. Wanadoo said they were unavailable. Of those I tried, only the Trucks page would open.
Gordon McLaughlin
Reply to
Gordon McLaughlin
i think this build is an example of how superior construction and detailing can not only overcome kit shortcomings, but also use them to advantage. now i have to build one of my heli's.
did you cut off the > at the start of the url? i tried the site 3 times and it's fine.
Gordon the site is still being transferred and a number of pages are not up yet but there are appx 70 pages so far to view, spoken to others and the pages have opened OK
Reply to
Ted Taylor
Ted,
Thanks for the reply.
I'll give it another try. It looked like a very nice site and I was very impressed by the models I saw. If I could as well, I'd be a happier man!
Gordon
Reply to
Gordon McLaughlin