N-Gauge couplings

I have recently retired and returned to railway modelling after many years absence by currently building an N-Gauge multi level continental layout [German profile]

I have purchased a large number of various types of wagons both new and second hand off Ebay and run mainly Fleischmann locos over Piccolo track. Consequently I have stock fitted with a variety of couplings some of which are spring loaded etc. As part of the layout consists of a decent sized marshalling yard, I would like to fit a universal style of coupling across all of the stock that will work with the standard Fleischmann decouplers that I have incorporated in the layout.

The Fleischmann Piccolo catalogue lists quite a range of replacement close coupling styles for their own stock but am seeking a more general approach at least for the general wagon I are and will appreciate any advice on the most appropriate [and dependable] type.

Cheers.

Reply to
Roy