Can you help

I have an 00 gauge Triang Railways Diesels, set of two engines one with power the other a dummy. They are in blue and yellow trim and very American looking. The only information on the engines is made in Britain and a running number 5007, I have done a Google with no luck.

...................... Thanks Leslie

Reply to
Leslie

?

Reply to
Rich Mackin

Thank you Rich hit first time speed of light

Reply to
Leslie

Hmmm, I put "triang 5007" into Google and got 465,000 results!

Cheers, Steve

Reply to
Steve W