Stolen - N Gauge Beyer Garrett

During the afternoon of Saturday 28/05, we suffered a theft from the N-Thusiast Resprays / Electra stand at Railex, Aylesbury of an N Gauge kit-built LMS Beyer Garrett 2-6-0+0-6-2 in BR Black.

The locomotive is very distinctive, being built from the Fleetline kit on two Farish Black 5 Chassis, with pre-Bachmann shiny valve gear.

It is spray painted in satin BR black to a very high standard and was presented in a new style Bachmann-Farish hard plastic case with the lid removed. The locomotive has large pony wheels replacing the small GF ones.

There is a pciture of the loco here - apologies for the poor quality, it has been expanded from the original!

Please can I ask all readers to be on their guard if they are offered anything like this in unusual circumstances.

I gather that we were not the only N Gauge traders to suffer a theft that day, which certainly put a dampener on an otherwise enjoyable weekend.

Reply to
Adam