N Gauge show at Leamington Spa

Hiya, Has anyone been to the N gauge show? Dapol were supposed to release their Class 86 and the Catenary system there but no-one has mentioned it?

Rob.

Reply to
Rob Wilson

Dapol at the N Gauge Show:

No mention of catenary.

(kim)

Reply to
kim

Though Nick Tilson (N Brass) has offered a catenary system which you solder together for some time, with correct bits for one of the UK arrangements.

- Nigel

Reply to
Nigel Cliffe

A bit disappointing this year, I thought. Lots of empty space in the hall where more layouts or traders should have been.

The forthcoming Farish locos looked good.

Best layout for me was Rorgoyle, none of the others came close for scenery and attention to detail.

MBQ

Reply to
Man at B&Q

Yes I had some from Warley last year but did'nt do a very good job of it. I will have another go though when I go to Warley.

Rob.

Reply to
Rob Wilson