Lost Details

Hi All, I had a copy of a Railway Modeller from early 2003? that contained a write-up for some O gauge Coaches for the Leek and Manifold line.... Not too worried about the article, but can anyone remind me who the retailer was and how much?

I think they were from Devon way... Tried searching the net, but only reviews no contact details...

TIA

Andy

Reply to
Andrew Sollis CVMRD

January 2003: The kits are from Dorset Kits, 92 Wimborne Road West, Wimborne, Dorset, BH21 2AD

The kits were the All-3rd ref DKL-L5 and Brake Composite DKL-L6 @ £80 each, or £150 for the two, inc P&P. No phone number is given.

I've scanned the article to

Paul Boyd

Thank you Paul, I will have a check and download it....

Andy

Reply to
Andrew Sollis CVMRD