Lost Details

Hi All,
I had a copy of a Railway Modeller from early 2003? that contained a
write-up for some O gauge Coaches for the Leek and Manifold line.... Not too
worried about the article, but can anyone remind me who the retailer was and
how much?
I think they were from Devon way... Tried searching the net, but only
reviews no contact details...
TIA
Andy
Reply to
Andrew Sollis CVMRD
January 2003: The kits are from Dorset Kits, 92 Wimborne Road West, Wimborne, Dorset, BH21 2AD
The kits were the All-3rd ref DKL-L5 and Brake Composite DKL-L6 @ £80 each, or £150 for the two, inc P&P. No phone number is given.
I've scanned the article to
Paul Boyd

Site Timeline