Plans for a slip roll machine

I have already acquired 2.5" diameter cold rolled steel sufficient to
make the three rollers needed for a slip roll machine with a 36" wide
throat.
What I can not find are plans for a decent machine. There is only one
set of plans currently available on the internet and I don't like what
I saw.
Has anyone a resource for plans?
Thanks
Laughing Jaguar
Reply to
laughingjaguar
On 20 Jan 2007 14:51:39 -0800, with neither quill nor qualm, "laughingjaguar" quickly quoth:
No dims, but it's nicely illustrated, wot?

-- History is often stranger than fiction. Fiction has to be plausible. History is what happens when people don't follow the script. --pyotr filipivich, RCM
Reply to
Larry Jaques

Chief McGee