HF in-store 15% off coupon

I watch those emailed specials. Harbor Freight only sends out discount coupons rarely anymore, so I thought a 15% off in-store price coupon (off the price of any single item) would be worth posting.

Try

Good luck - GWE

Reply to
Grant Erwin

Oh, HF is opening a store in Warwick RI! It will only be 1 1/2 hrs away! How much better that will be than the Albany, NY store which is 3 hrs away. Sigh.

It's just as well, I suppose. If there was a store close-by I probably would spend way too much money there and have way too much stuff and no place to keep it.

Bob

Reply to
Bob Engelhardt

Grant. You need to let HF know you are a business. I get the ad with various discount coupons about twice a week at the plant. Never get them at home anymore!

Paul > I watch those emailed specials. Harbor Freight only sends out discount coupons

Reply to
co_farmer