End of Year Deals at Harbor Freight and Northern Tools!

In case anyone is interested, I found a coupon in my local newspaper, the Charlotte Observer, for 25% off any single item purchase up to $300 from Northern Tools. I don't know if it's a local thing but you might want to check your local newspaper just in case. If you're in Charlotte it was on page 34A of the Friday edition. It's only good through December 28th!

Also my local Harbor Freight store is clearing out an autodarkening welding helmet. It's made by ArcOne which I believe is a decent brand that's also sold by MSC and others. I looked at one in the store and if I understand it correctly it has a large size window that's a fixed shade #10 filter with a smaller area in the middle that is autodarkening to #10 so you get the full field of view of a large window once it darkens. I don't have one but it seems like a great idea to me! Here's a link for more info:

I can't remember whether it's the same exact model but it looked about like that one. They're on sale in the store only and I have no idea whether it's only the Charlotte store that's clearing them out but it might be worth checking if you're looking for one. It's usually $130. The clearance price is $100 and they had about half a dozen of them.

"I'm not grown up enough to be so old!"

Reply to
Keith Marshall