Harbor Freight coupon

I signed up several times (at the store, with an order, on harborfreight.com, and on harborfreightusa.com) to get promotional coupons, but so far nothing. I hear they mail out coupons via e-mail, but I haven't received one yet.

How often do they come out? Anyone have a spare one I can use?

Reply to
Bruce Barnett

On 16 Feb 2006 12:14:59 GMT, with neither quill nor qualm, Bruce Barnett quickly quoth:

As I said FREE Receive: discounts, coupons, specials Click Here

They send one of two ads every day or two, either:

$5 off any $50 purchase/$10 off any $100+ purchase or

20% off any single item (including sale prices)
Reply to
ljaques

I have the same problem. Signed up MULTIPLE times. Nada. - GWE

Reply to
Grant Erwin

e-mail and snail-mail...

It takes months to get on their list.

sdb

Reply to
sylvan butler

Yes - I read it. That's why I mentioned harborfreightusa.com

I did that 3 weeks ago.

To repeat - I signed up in FOUR DIFFERENT PLACES. In the Store in person With a on-line rder harborfreight.com harborfreightusa.com

nothing yet.

Reply to
Bruce Barnett

They don't have their act together. Periodically I stop getting their local sale flyers, so I have to sign up at the store again.

Reply to
Rex B

Is it possible your (or your ISP's) spam filters are yanking them?

I get ton's of coupon's and stuff from them too...I suggest giving them your spam e-mail address, not your for real home address.

Erik

Reply to
Erik

On 16 Feb 2006 22:07:45 GMT, with neither quill nor qualm, Bruce Barnett quickly quoth:

Must be a karmic issue. ;)

I've seen signups for flyers at the store and online. And I've seen signups for email flyers online, but I've never seen the signup for email COUPONS anywhere but harborfreightusa.com , and mine started

3 or 4 days afterward.

I also noted that last week's flyer came with a $5 off coupon on the top right side of the front page. The one before that had the 20% coupon on the front there. Maybe it's working too well for them.

Ya snooze, ya lose! :(

Reply to
ljaques
[ ... ]

Maybe they're taking your .sig (quoted above) at face value. :-)

Enjoy, DoN.

Reply to
DoN. Nichols

No. I run my own mail server.

You bet.

Each company gets a unique e-mail address. (Each of my postings is also a unique address, BTW)

Theirs is harborfreight@...........

I can send all of their e-mail to a file and never see it except when I want to grab a coupon.

I'm just waiting.... I'm looking at the 4x6 bandsaw and the 4" 4 jaw chuck for my new 7x14 mini-lathe.

Reply to
Bruce Barnett

Nah...... (snorf) Besides, I didn't use a USENET posting to request to be on the list. I came them a brand-spanking-new addy.

Hey - the .sig makes me feel better and lets me give grief to those that snarf addresses - although 99% of them are incompetent.

Reply to
Bruce Barnett

Option 1:

Check your spam filtering and make sure:

HARBORFREIGHTUSA

is allowed.

Option 2:

Check the following url once or twice a week manually:

Leon Fisk

Bruce, I sent you a copy of the last coupon. If you didn't get it I will resend.

StaticsJas>

Reply to
StaticsJason

....not a problem.

Bingo! Just what I am looking for! Thanks!!

Reply to
Bruce Barnett