Harbor freight coupon

Anyone have an HF 20% or 50% off coupon they can spare until they send me some more? I'll be glad to pass them on as soon as I get more,...just need one in a hurry,.Thx..John

Reply to
John
50% off coupon!? I've yet to see one of those.
Reply to
AL

Hi, Where do you get those?

Reply to
Bernard Arnest

On Mon, 3 Apr 2006 20:26:04 -0400, with neither quill nor qualm, "John" quickly quoth:

We're due another one this week, John. (I'll need mine, too, sorry.)

ALERT:

-----

Gunner, the active earmuffs are on sale for $12.99 right now. (HFUSA flyer which won't print out) I'm going to replace my red $2 HF muffs for the electronic type that my CCW instructor praised.

The 43430 and 90997 (600cc) HVLP guns are also on sale (Reg $60, now $40)

Hmmm, the 42802 powder coating setup is on sale for $70, too.

So many tools, so bloody little money...

-- This would be the best of all possible worlds, if there were no religion in it. - John Adams

Reply to
Larry Jaques

Go to

and give them your email address (or one that you've set up specifically for HF). Notice that
is for their mail order company, and
is for their retail stores.

The recent pattern has been a $5 off $35 coupon, then a 10% off entire order coupon, then a 20% off one item coupon, with a 7-10 day gap between each coupon.

I haven't received a 50% off coupon before.

Reply to
AL

Probably too late, but this is their current offer:

Coupon Expires April 8, 2006

Reply to
Leon Fisk