Question about Brown and Sharpe number 10 Collets

Hi folks,

Can anyone tell me what the #10 B+S collet is equivalent to?.... looks very similar to the Hardinge 1675, the CVA 33 and the Myford MA99E......

Just curious , though I'll find out as soon as I get my hands on the three I just bought and see if they fit my Myford chuck... the Hardinge adn CVA's need a little adapter piece for the nose closer to get them to tighten up properly...

chrisc

Reply to
ChrisCrosskey

They are a screw machine collet for OO Brownies B&S, also do fit some others.

Reply to
Why

sold pounds of them for dollars.

Reply to