Harbor Freight 25% off coupon

There is a HF coupon for 25% off a single item, that was valid only today. Since I wanted a 3/4" Earthquake impact wrench and impact sockets, I went. They were nice and leat me purchase each item separately, so they applied coupons to every one of them...

This impact wrench, apparently, has raving reviews.

By the way, my 1/2" HF impact outperforms a US made one.

Ignoramus18332

They were being nice - technically it's once/day & once/customer (that's redundant). 'Course you could walk out & walk back in.

Bob

BTW - what will you be using a 3/4" impact wrench for? I've never found my 1/2" one to be wanting.

Reply to
Bob Engelhardt