HF 15 Percent Off Coupon

Enjoy, good till 8-27-2008.....Paul

Reply to
catguy

-------------------------------------------------------------- Home Page:

If you're not the lead dog, the view never changes Doubt yourself, and the real world will eat you alive The world doesn't revolve around you, it revolves around me No skeletons in the closet; just decomposing corpses

-------------------------------------------------------------- Dependence is Vulnerability:

-------------------------------------------------------------- "Open the Pod Bay Doors please, Hal" "I'm sorry, Dave, I'm afraid I can't do that.."

Reply to
JR North

It's a jpeg, save it and edit out the non coupon part.

David

Reply to
David R.Birch

Use irfanview to print the size you want and don't use a color printer. My IBM Infoprinter works great. HF doesn't care if it's not in color....Paul

Reply to
catguy

The whole email...

The coupon alone which you are taken to if you click in the "print coupon" link...

I'm going to use it to buy myself one of the bar and rod benders....

Reply to
Curt Welch

They just sent out another 15% off coupon.

It's valid until 9-03.

Curt Welch