HF 15% coupon

No expiration date? Can you use one every time you go to the store? Randy

Reply to
Randy Replogle

On Fri, 22 Sep 2006 16:44:27 -0400, with neither quill nor qualm, Randy Replogle quickly quoth:

Yes, butcha better save a copy to your hard drive. The last 20% coupon was taken down. Luckily, my girlfriend saved a copy. I printed two and used them both, plus one of hers. She's using them, too.

-- Deep doubts, deep wisdom; small doubts, little wisdom. --Chinese Proverb ----

- Your Wise & Willing Website Wonk

Reply to
Larry Jaques

There is an expir date, it just doesn't show in that frame. They take the coupon out of the system.

Then you just feign ignorance- they used to offer 10% whole order and

20% single items, now it's down to 15% single items. You used to be able to get 1 coupon per email... now it's hit or miss.

And I haven't seen a 5$/35$ coup> On Fri, 22 Sep 2006 16:44:27 -0400, with neither quill nor qualm,

Reply to
purduephotog

On 24 Sep 2006 06:28:44 -0700, with neither quill nor qualm, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com quickly quoth:

Oh, that's the coupon in the other day's email. The old 20% coup was sans expiration date! And they still work, which is the good part. The manager has to sign it off, but they always do.

Yeah, bummer, huh? But thte coupons and sales keep on happening every several days. In about a year, at this rate, I'll own one of everything they make (that's priced under $300.)

Nor have I.

Reply to
Larry Jaques