Radio for Powered Parachute - help

I need help choosing a radio for my PPC. I have completed the gondola
except for the landing gear. And I'm ordering a Parastunter Tempest
54" two line parafoil kite for the canopy.
I'd like the left stick on the radio to control the ESC and the right
stick to control the two steering servos. I would also like to be
able to actuate the steering servos simultaneously to flare the canopy
for landing.
Thanks in advance,
Harold
Reply to
hhmousekillthespam
The HiTec SS3 will do that
Reply to
Don Hatten
A Multiplex EVO9 or EVO12 is the most "user configurable" radio available today with the only exception being the Multiplex Profi 4000/3030. Get one of the EVO's and you'll be able to fly everything you've got with it; including but not limited to the PPC.
MJC
Reply to
MJC
Maybe I should have also said I'd like to keep it under $100. The Hitec sounds good. Is that the Neon or the Focus?
Reply to
hhmousekillthespam