Your never too old

Gunner

"Liberalism is a philosophy of consolation for Western civilization as it commits suicide"

- James Burnham

Reply to
Gunner

Bet he was a Marine. You'd have to have brass balls, and use them to think with, to take on an armed bandit in a foreign country over your pocket change.

Reply to
Karl Townsend

E. Walter Le Roy

Much as I would like to further the image of the Marines, I bet the guy was someone that once was at the shitty end of the stick in whatever branch of the services during hostile actions.

Wes

Reply to
clutch

Bad guy dies at the hand of the good guy.

I love a story with a happy ending......

Reply to
Stu Pedassle

Refreshing to see the bad guy bite the dust, its also intersting to see there are places where self defence is not a crime.

Best Regards Tom.

Reply to
azotic

some vacation

commits suicide"

Reply to
Tony

commits suicide"

========== UK take on the story

Unka' George [George McDuffee]

------------------------------ Watch out w'en you'er gittin all you want. Fattenin' hogs ain't in luck.

Joel Chandler Harris (1848-1908), U.S. journalist. Uncle Remus: His Songs and His Sayings, "Plantation Proverbs" (1880).

Reply to
F. George McDuffee

Subject: Your never too old

My never too old what?

Reply to
Todd Rich

Grammer flames are nearly as annoying as speeling flames.

Reply to
Dave Hinz

No flame. It just tickled my sense of humor.

Reply to
Todd Rich

Hence my use of not one, but two misspeelings in my respoonse.

Reply to
Dave Hinz

$100 says there will be a lawsuite!

Reply to
Tom Gardner

Wonder if it is looser pays in that country? Wes

Reply to
clutch

Reply to
kfvorwerk

On Fri, 23 Feb 2007 22:14:16 -0800, with neither quill nor qualm, "Tom Gardner" quickly quoth:

Law is never sweet.

Reply to
Larry Jaques

I wonder if anyone is looking into the driver. Seems awfully convenient that an unscheduled tour found the muggers.

Ron Thompson On the Beautiful Florida Space Coast, right beside the Kennedy Space Center, USA

My hobby pages are here:
Visit the castinghobby FAQ:
The member map is here:

Ron Thompson