ASndrews Mini-Master

Does anyone out there have a set of plans for the Lou Aandrews (AAMCO) Mini-Master kit? I need to obtain a copy of the plans and instructions....or even a kit if possible... Thanks, Frank Schwartz

Reply to
Frank Schwartz

I should have used my spell checker that should have been Andrews Mini-Master in the heading...and it should have read ...for the Lou Andrews (AAMCO)....sorry about the spelling... Frank

Reply to
Frank Schwartz

Frank --

I'll post your request on the Vintage R/C Society News Group where you'll probable have a better chance of finding a set of plans or kit. FYI, the Andrews 'Trainer Master' is the current VR/CS Model of the Year. 13 of them showed up at last Spring's deBolt reunion.

Cheers -- \_________Lyman Slack________/ \_______Fly> Does anyone out there have a set of plans for the Lou Andrews (AAMCO)

Reply to
Lyman Slack

Frank --

Charlie Reich from VR/CS tried to send you a note as to where you can purchase a kit, but your address bounced. Drop a note to me snipped-for-privacy@bellsouth.net with your real address and I'll forward it to you.

Lyman

Reply to
Lyman Slack