ASndrews Mini-Master

Does anyone out there have a set of plans for the Lou Aandrews (AAMCO) Mini-Master kit? I need to obtain a copy of the plans and
instructions....or even a kit if possible... Thanks, Frank Schwartz
I should have used my spell checker that should have been Andrews Mini-Master in the heading...and it should have read ...for the Lou Andrews (AAMCO)....sorry about the spelling... Frank
On Sun, 09 Sep 2007 13:18:17 -0500, Frank Schwartz

Frank --
I'll post your request on the Vintage R/C Society News Group where you'll probable have a better chance of finding a set of plans or kit. FYI, the Andrews 'Trainer Master' is the current VR/CS Model of the Year. 13 of them showed up at last Spring's deBolt reunion.
Cheers -- \_________Lyman Slack________/ \_______Flying Gators R/C___/ \_____AMA 6430 LM____ / \___Gainesville FL_____/ Visit my Web Site at www.LymanSlack.com
"Frank Schwartz" wrote:

Frank --
Charlie Reich from VR/CS tried to send you a note as to where you can purchase a kit, but your address bounced. Drop a note to me snipped-for-privacy@bellsouth.net with your real address and I'll forward it to you.
Lyman